Notifications are going out for the Goose River Anthology, 2020 and we are accepting submission for the 19th annual Goose River Anthology, 2021.
Goose River Press seeks selections of fine poetry, essays, and short stories (3,000 words or less) for the Goose River Anthology, 2021 (19th annual). Book will be beautifully produced with a full-color cover.
EARN CASH ROYALTIES. The author will receive a 10% royalty on all sales that he or she generates.
No purchase is required and nothing is required of the author for publication. Deadline for submissions is April 30, 2021. The publication will be in the fall of 2021. (The anthologies make great Christmas gifts). We hold one-time publishing rights. All rights revert to the author after publication. Guidelines are as follows:
- Submit a clean, typed hard copy (mandatory) and, if possible, email a Microsoft Word (preferred), rtf, or pdf file.
- Reading fee: $1.00 per page (Do not put two poems on the same page–and single column only.) Short stories and prose must be double-spaced.
- MANDATORY First Class SASE (one forever stamp) for notification. Your work will be rejected if you do not include a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope), for notification.
- If you want your rejected materials returned, please send additional postage.
- Author’s name & address at the top right of each page–hard copy, and on the first page only of electronic. Please provide an email address if you have one.
Goose River Anthology, 2021
3400 Friendship Road
Waldoboro, ME 04572-6337
Telephone: (207) 832-6665
E-mail: [email protected]